Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas





We had a very Merry Christmas. Danik and Beya woke up at 8 am, the normal time, and Beya slept through the night!!!Yeah!!! Danik was very excited to get a remote control car. Beya got a doll house, It is so big that she can crawl up on the second floor and sit there. I always wanted a doll house, so I found it for Beya and bought it. I think we buy our kids things that we wish we had as a kid or things that we had and loved as a child. We are currently trying to sell our house. We would like to move further south. We are not counting on the house selling, due to the market, but would love for it to happen.

2 comments:

BookwormMom said...

I can't believe you're already selling your house...where are you looking to move?

Aly said...

We would like to move to Kaysville area. I work in SLC and ZAch works in Kaysville. Plus you can get a killer house in Kaysville for cheap!